Saturday 11 February 2012

A little news

So it looks like CAS Crown Ward aftercare emergency funds may be able to help me out with the dental costs.... Fingers crossed. Will find out more Monday. I go on Tuesday for the first of the dental work. 2 cavity fillings.

Dr. Nicholas has had the MIBG Scan moved up to the 21-23 instead of the 28th to the 1st. Still waiting for bone marrow biopsy to be booked.

Have to restart the stupid 24 hour urine test for the third time!!!! First time, they forgot to put in the acid in the jug. Second time, they failed to inform me that I needed to be on a special diet for 3 days prior to the test.. Hopefully this is the last time I need to do this!! Argh.

Will have more info on what the chemo start date will be after Monday's appointment with Dr. Nicholas

Had family pictures done tonight at the house with the girls so we have nice pictures to look forward to before mommy's hair falls out.... :)

No comments: